Summer Camp paperwork

  • David McIntyre
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2013
      We are still missing an enormous amount of summer camp paperwork, and we are getting close to being very past deadline.

      Please bring ALL YOUR MISSING PAPERWORK TONIGHT.  If your scout cannot make the meeting tonight, you must send the paperwork with someone else, or drop off the paperwork at the church.  I need ALL THE PAPERWORK TONIGHT.  If your medical appointment is in the next week, please bring everything except medical form C.

      By the end of tonight, I should have every piece of paperwork except for a very few medical form C's (the part the doctor fills out).  Even if your medical appointment is this week, I should have parts A and B, and your insurance card scan, by the end of tonight.

      If you aren't coming tonight, send your paperwork in, or drop it off.  Or scan it in and send me the forms in PDF format attached to an email BEFORE THE MEETING.

      The following scouts are ALL SET for Sabattis:

      Bonnell, Clee, Downey, Farrell, Fisher, Holloway, Joshua, Kaiser, Lynch, McIntyre, Patel, Roden, ThalJ, ThalS, VenickJ, VenickS.  (Cheney and Szuch are very close, just missing the signature on form B).

      The following scouts are ALL SET for Winnebago:

      Canevari, Farrell, Fisher, Holloway, McIntyre, Resnicoff, ThalJ, ThalS.

      IF YOU ARE NOT ON THOSE LISTS ABOVE, YOU ARE MISSING PAPERWORK!

      Here is what you are missing:

      Carver: Med Form C
      Cheney: just a signature on Med Form B
      EvinerA: Med Form A, B, C
      EvinerK: Med Form A, B, C, Sabattis Perm
      Fontora: Med Form A, B, C, Insurance Card, three Sabattis forms
      Genty: Med Form C, three Sabattis forms, two Winnebago forms
      Gordon: Med Form C
      Mitchell: Med Form A, B, C, Insurance Card
      O'Connor: Med Form C, Insurance Card, Winnebago Perm (mom's signature)
      Rhein: Insurance Card, Sabattis Perm, Sabattis Extras Perm
      Scacifero: two Winnebago forms, three Sabattis forms
      Spadaro: Med Form A, B, Sabattis Extras form
      Szuch: just a signature on form B