Announcements

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2011

      Since we didn’t have a meeting this week, and not everyone reads Facebook, please join me in congratulating Troop 104’s newest Eagle Scout, David Sherman (davidsherman9999@...)

      As far as calendar reminders, the next couple of things we have on deck are:

      Mon 1/24   Review session for all Klondike skills – study your semaphore at home!

      Sat  1/29    Klondike derby – be there bright and early (7:45) for check-in.

      Mon 1/31   Elections for leadership positions for the next 6 months.

      Fri 2/4        A couple of scouts needed to help pack 34 with their Pinewood (Sam already on the list)

      Sun  2/6     Scout Sunday – all scouts in their Class A’s from 9:30 until noonish.

      Bill