Summer Camp health form/Sabattis-Winnebago

  • eric.fisher60
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 550 KB
    To all who are planning to go to Sabattis and/or Winnebago this summer,

    A reminder that we need health forms submitted within the next few weeks. Of particular importance is Part C of the health form (final two pages of the enclosed attachment). This Part C is mandatory for any resident camp, requires a doctor's signature, and typically is not what gets submitted as part of the annual registration. There are often delays in getting in to see one's doctor and having forms completed. So it is advised to get the process of completing the forms started sooner rather than later. Please contact me with any questions. Many thanks.

    Yours in Scouting,

    ACM Eric Fisher