Fwd: Canoe Trip at Wharton State Park (Bodine Field Road, Bass River NJ)

    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2013
      I'll head off the lunch question before it comes...  your son might be in a large (e.g. Tiger Shark) patrol, who I believe are buying bagels as a patrol for lunch.  But at least half of the guys are only 2-3 person patrols, so whether they buy lunch as a "patrol" or bring their own from home is a patrol choice.  The salient points were to bring ziplocs to keep your lunch dry and cart away your trash, and to make sure that you have food/snack/water while out canoeing.

      Mr. Sherman