Re: Fundraisig for Eagle Project Troop 33

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 6:09 PM
      Freddie,

      You are more than welcome to come to our meeting tomorrow night.

      T-104 Families,

      Freddie is an Eagle Scout Candidate from our sister Troop #33 in Fanwood.
      Please consider helping his worthy cause by donating $10, and obtaining a
      dozen *organic* eggs. I can tell you from personal experience that really
      fresh, organic eggs are a different (and better!) food than what you
      typically get in the supermarket -- a very special treat for breakfast.
      If you can help him out, then please send $10 or bring $10 at the end of
      tomorrow's Troop meeting.

      Troop 104