Re: [T-104-Leaders] Winnebago Summer Camp Reservation Form [1 Attachment]

  • David McIntyre
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2013
      Mr. Bumiller's email about financial assistance reminds me that you get $50 the price of Winnebago if you are also attending Sabattis!

      -Dave McIntyre

      On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 9:20 AM, David McIntyre <david@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from David McIntyre included below]

      We are now at 8 scouts and 2 Scoutmasters, so we will commit to a second week of summer camp!

      Attached is the reservation form for Winnebago. It needs to be turned in ON or BEFORE Monday, 4/22, but the sooner the better. Please see any of the leaders if you have any questions.

      -Dave McIntyre