Valley Forge 9-Mile Hike Permission Slip

  • emthaljr
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2013

    Troop 104 Families,

    Please find attached permission slip and directions to the Valley Forge Campout and 9-Mile Hike, which will take place April 5-7, 2013.

    For effective planning, please let me know your intention to attend, Yes or No, as soon as you have made up your mind, the sooner the better, but no later than next Monday, April 1, when all permission slips and fees must be submitted.

    Parents who would like to attend this trip should please let us know, and should please indicate on the permission slip the total number of seatbelts in your vehicle.  This is particularly important for this long-distance trip, thanks.

    Yours truly,

    Ed Thal

    Trip Coordinator

    Troop 104

  • emthaljr
    Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2013

    Hello again Troop 104,

    This is a friendly reminder that we are looking for a firm count tomorrow night of scouts attending the Valley Forge Campout and Historic 9-Mile Hike next weekend.  Please bring signed permission slips and $15 per camper with you to tomorrow's meeting.

    This will allow scouts to plan for and purchase food for the correct number of campers, as well as to form patrols and pack Troop gear.

    Yours truly,

    Ed Thal
    Trip Coordinator

    Troop 104