Scotch Plains Easter Egg Hunt on Sat. March 30th

  • grrhein
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24 6:19 PM

      Hi Everyone,

      The Scotch Plains Junior Woman's League has reached out to us to ask if some of our Scouts can help out at Saturday's Easter Egg Hunt (March 30th).  It is being held outside this year at the Village Green (by the Municipal Building).  We can use as many Scouts as possible.  There are various things that you may be asked to help out with, like keeping the crowds back before each age group does their egg hunt (ages 0 - 9 years old),  lollipop pulls or even putting tattoo's on the children. The Hunt runs from 10A to about Noon so we would need the Scouts there by 9:30A.  I would also appreciate if an Adult Leader could help supervise the Scouts because I will be occupied playing the Easter Bunny at the Hunt.

      Thanks in advance to all who can help out - Please Email me with questions and if you can make it.

      Gail Rhein

      Troop 104 Adult Leader

      (a.k.a. The Easter Bunny)