Website Update

  • Doug McIntyre
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2013
      Troop 104,

      I have posted photos from last weeks COH on our new website. Remember the URL is http://t104.us

      Yours In Scouting,
      Douglas M
    • Doug McIntyre
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 25, 2013
        Hello,

        The website has been updated for the scheduling of meetings on the T-104 website. Though I do not have the subject of each meeting, not to worry this will get straightened out ASAP.

        Photos have been updated for TJ's Eagle COH also Colin Okell's Eagle COH and the COH on 6/17 and last but not least both the Sabbatis and WSR summer campouts.

        -Doug

        PS:Website URL is http://t104.us
      • Doug McIntyre
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2013
          Dear Troop,

          The website has been updated to the schedule and, all currently planned events from the planning meeting, of the new school year. I hope that you all find this very useful.

          - Douglas M
        • Doug McIntyre
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 5, 2013
            T 104

            The website has been updated with pictures of last weeks Court of Honor, and the Stokes camp out.
            The Url of the website is http://t104.us/home or you can go directly to the photo album at http://t104photos.dphoto.com/

            -Douglas M