Tonight's Meeting

  • edb7076
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 11, 2013
      Don't forget tonight's meeting is a Court of Honor, please wear your class A uniform and arrive early to help set up the chairs.

      Parents are invited to attend and see the awards being presented to the scouts. Tonight we will also have our Friends of Scouting and Summer Camp Presentations.

      See you tonight,
      Ed Bumiller
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 16, 2013
        Scouts,

        Remember 2 things for tonight's meeting --

        1) If you took home gear to wash, please return it tonight
        2) Wear warm clothes tonight, because we are emptying the rest of the gear from the trailer!

        Mr. Sherman
        Troop 104

      • Derek Porter
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 25, 2016
          Although Mr. Sherman stated his in his last email, I wanted to make sure everyone is aware, Parents Are welcomed and in outages to come to tonight's meeting or a part of it because Eagle Scout, Doug McIntyre is giving a very nice presentation on summer camp opportunities and we do not want any questions to go unanswered! I hope to see many you there especially the new crossover's parents!
          YIS,
          Derek

          Sent from my iPhone
        • Derek Porter

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 13, 2016
              Hello all!
              A reminder to everyone that you should wear sneakers to tonight's meeting. If you brought home gear, please try to return it tonight and show it to Rob Fisher. Also, you should all bring your scout books tonight. We will be doing lots of requirements and most likely have a discussion to close out the year. If you are expecting a scoutmaster conference or a board of review, you should wear your class a. If so, I would recommend having your class b underneath.
              Derek

              Sent from my iPhone
            • Derek Porter
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 20, 2016
                Hello All!
                Sadly, tonight is the last meeting of the school year, since we all worked hard this year, the Plc thought it would be nice to schedule a big end of the year game meeting to end the year with a bang. There will be multiple games so I strongly recommend wearing sneakers, shorts and your class b. Those who volunteered to bring some equipment, please remember.
                Terence
                Jax
                Thomas
                Mr. Sherman
                Myself

                Tonight is also the last night to return any troop gear to the quartermasters along with camp cards to Mr. Wernsing.
                Derek

                Sent from my iPhone
              • Derek Porter
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 12, 2016
                  Just a final reminder that tonight there is a PLC meeting at 6:30 downstairs at the church. Please be on time, it is for ALL elected leaders. Also, all scouts must wear class a's for tonight's meeting.
                  Sincerely,
                  Derek

                  Sent from my iPhone
                • Derek Porter
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 26, 2016
                    Hello 104!
                    Sorry for a later email than usual but I was away for the weekend at a Scouting event. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and had some fun. Tonight's meeting will be centered around the upcoming Camporee. Although, it will be for those attending, the PLC has decided to set it up in a way that everyone can enjoy, even those not attending the Camporee. The Patrols will be seperated and go to the following stations. Below is the stations and what scouts have volunteered to run them.

                    -Monkey bridge explanation: Alex Lynch and Dan Holloway
                    -Dining fly construction: Will Leitner, Doug McIntyre, and Luke Checcio
                    -General Camporee overview: Alex Joshua and Dan Resnicoff
                    -Fire building: Terence Downey and Matt London

                    To those who are running the stations. Please be prepared and understand the topic along with have you materials. Fire building, wood (maybe the karate wood)
                    Dan and Alex, have a printout of the Camporee guide and study it a bit. Dining fly guys, please make sure you are aware of what materials you need and get them from the basement at the beginning of the meeting. Monkey bridge guys, please make sure you grab your supplies and know how you will explain the monkey bridge. I'm looking forward to a fun night!
                    Sincerely,
                    Derek
                  • Derek Porter
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 7, 2016
                      Hello all!
                      Tonight's meeting will consist of two things. That was going on the mount à la Moochie ground fire this weekend will make partners play in their meals, and the trailer will be packed. As that happens, those not attending will work with an older scout and work on requirements. Please remember your books. Also, since it is the first meeting of the month, scouts should wear their class A's and there will be a PLC meeting at 6:30, please do not be late.
                      Sincerely,
                      Derek

                      Sent from my iPhone
                    • Derek Porter
                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 14, 2016
                        Hello All!
                        I realized that my last email had the wrong date, those activities are for tonight meeting 11/14/16.
                        Sorry about that,
                        Derek