Re: [T-104-Leaders] New Website

  • Doug McIntyre
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7, 2013
      Mr Okell,

      The medical form is in the file section under registration forms.

      Yours In Scouting,
      Douglas M

      On Mar 7, 2013, at 11:11 AM, "Okell, Robert - BLS" <Okell.Robert@...> wrote:

      Doug,

           I just did a cursory glance through. One thing you may want to add (from the old website) are the Sabattis medical forms. That way scouts can print them out from there. Otherwise, good job.

      Mr. Okell