No court of Honor until 3/11

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2013
      Amidst the several emails I sent this weekend concerning staffing for the Lions' Pancake Breakfast, I erroneously cited a Court of Honor for Monday.
      In actuality, our COH is not until NEXT Monday.  I happen to be attending another Troop's COH today and crossed the two thoughts.  My apologies.

      Tomorrow evening's Scout meeting will be covering what Venture Crews do, and by scout PLC request, it will be a Class A (brown shirt) inspection day — wear your formal uniforms!

    • Adam Bransky