Recycling is GO no matter what weather!

  • David McIntyre
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013
      Please remember to take your recycling center shifts tomorrow, no matter the weather. We need the same number of scouts for each shift regardless of the weather!

      Just remember to dress warmly and have a rainproof outside layer if appropriate. Hats are good. Good, non-cotton socks, with weather-appropriate shoes (so don't wear sneakers if it is going to be wet outside).

      See you at 8:45am for the 9-11am shift, and 10:45am for the 11am to 1pm shift.

      -Mr McIntyre