Recycling Center this Sat.

  • grrhein
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2013

      Just a quick reminder - We can still use a few more Scouts for the Second shift (10:45 - 1:15) at the Recycling Center on Saturday.  If you let me know it would be great.  Remember to wear old clothes, class B's, dress for the weather and bring work gloves.

      See you then

      Gail

    • Okell, Robert - BLS
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2013

        Also, you may want to bring some rain gear since it is forecast for rain/snow.