Meeting Tonight

  • grrhein
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013

      Hi Everyone,

      Thanks to the Universities Teachers Contract I am off tonight and will be joining you at the meeting - that said I will have a copy of the sign up sheet for this Sat.'s Recycling event and will answer any questions in regards to the event if needed.   Don't forget we need at least 12 bodies at each shift to make this event a success & we're still a little short on responses.See you tonight.

      Gail Rhein