PLC

  • Adam Bransky
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2013
      Please disregard if not part of the PLC

      I apologize for sending the email through this thread, but the Troop 104 PLC group had broke and we need to find a way to fix it. This is a reminder to everyone who holds a leadership position in the troop that we will be having a PLC meeting on monday, at 6:45 at the church

      Again I apologize for this being sent to everyone, please remember to come.
      Adam Bransky
      clonetrpr@...
    • -Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2013
        Please disregard this message if you are not currently on the patrol leader committee. Today is the first Monday of the month so we will have a plc meeting at 6:45- Mike Gentile
      • Mike Gintile
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2014
          Please disregard this message if you are not currently on the patrol leader committee. Tomorrow is the first Monday of the month so we will have a plc meeting at 6:45- Mike Gentile