Wreath & Poinsettia Sale

  • Carolyn Colonna
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2010

      I will be picking up poinsettia’s this Sunday to bring to Monday’s meeting. I am currently picking up 6 for Ryan Lesiak, 3 for Evan Johns and 2 for Stephen Ho. If anyone else has sold Poinsettia’s between now and Saturday, please e-mail me and I will have them at Monday’s meeting.

      Thank you

    • The Colonna Family
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2010

        As mentioned at last Monday’s meeting, we will be selling wreaths and poinsettias at All Saints Church on Sunday December 12th after the morning mass. Anyone who can help with the sale should come to All Saints Church at 11:00am. You should wear your class A’s.

        In addition, if you have additional poinsettias that you would like for Monday’s meeting, please send me an e-mail. I will be picking them up this Sunday.

      • The Colonna Family
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 8, 2010

          I will be stopping by Mieles Greenhouse Sunday morning before our sale at All Saints Church to pick up the poinsettia’s. If anyone needs any poinsettia’s for Monday night let me know. I will have them at All Saints Church on Sunday if you want to pick them up there.

          I will also be picking up some more 12 in wreaths. We currently have 10 left in the trailer. I anticipate selling these at the sale Sunday. It would be helpful if you let me know if you have sold any additional wreaths or plan to sell any before Sunday so I can get an idea as to how many additional wreaths to pick up.

          Don’t forget, if you can make it we will be selling wreaths and poinsettia’s at All Saints Church on Sunday at 11am. It should only last around an hour.

          Thank you

          Robert M Colonna

        • Carolyn Colonna
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 11, 2010

            I have not heard back from anyone regarding additional wreath or poinsettia sales. Therefore, I will not be picking up additional wreaths tomorrow. I will have ten wreaths (the ones in the trailer) and a dozen poinsettia’s for the sale. If we sell more, I will go back to Mieles and get any additional wreaths or poinsettia’s we need.

            I will be stopping by Mieles Greenhouse Sunday morning before our sale at All Saints Church to pick up the poinsettia’s. If anyone needs any poinsettia’s for Monday night let me know. I will have them at All Saints Church on Sunday if you want to pick them up there.

            I will also be picking up some more 12 in wreaths. We currently have 10 left in the trailer. I anticipate selling these at the sale Sunday. It would be helpful if you let me know if you have sold any additional wreaths or plan to sell any before Sunday so I can get an idea as to how many additional wreaths to pick up.

            Don’t forget, if you can make it we will be selling wreaths and poinsettia’s at All Saints Church on Sunday at 11am. It should only last around an hour.

            Thank you

            Robert M Colonna

            No virus found in this message.