Scout Sunday Service / Pancake Breakfast this coming weekend

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
      Next Sunday, 2/3, is Scout Sunday.  We are all invited to attend the Church Services with our
      "Charter Organization" -- All Saints Church, who has hosted our unit for over 50 years.  Please try to attend -- few of us are Episcopal, but it is often interesting seeing a different kind of worship service.We actually do several parts of the service ourselves.

      At tonight's meeting we will ask for volunteers to be part of the service:  2 readers (short), 2 ushers, and 2 greeters.

      After the church service, all of our scouts throw the members of the church a pancake breakfast in Lea Hall.  They really enjoy it -- all should help; wear your full Class A's with kerchiefs, please.

      Troop 104