Packing for Klondike

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013
      I apologize that I was not able to communicate with Mike and Adam this
      evening to find out whether they inventoried the sleds for missing
      items against the SnowGram listing. As such, I do not know whether it
      will be worth rallying a small squad to pack the sleds on Thursday
      evening or not.

      Mike, Adam -- please email the t-104-leaders mail alias ASAP with your
      status. If we can pull together the needed items on Thursday then we
      will try to get a small packing crew together on Thursday evening.
      Otherwise, we will focus on appropriating the supplies on Thursday
      evening and plan on a small packing squad for Friday evening.

      All -- please keep in touch via email for further instructions. If
      your scouts have not read the Snow Gram that we sent out, please have
      them do it now. In addition to reinforcing the teachings about
      Klondike operation, it is a great checklist on what they will need to
      bring on Saturday morning.

      We do not yet have sled launch times, but we have heard that the sleds
      WILL be used -- not backpacks.

      One last note -- in addition to food and an additional First Aid kit,
      we will need a sheet pan or metal saucer to create an elevated burn
      platform for the 3rd sled. Has anyone got one they can offer?