Klondike Participants

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2013
      Folks,

      One or two parents have indicated that they do not know if their sons signed up for the Klondike for this coming Saturday.  For completeness, these are the current signups:

      Bonnell
      Brown
      Carver
      Cheney
      Chrystal
      Clee
      Downey
      Farrell
      Fisher
      Gentile
      Gordon
      Holloway
      Joshua
      Lynch
      McIntyre
      Meade
      O'Brien
      Okell
      Resnicoff
      Rhein
      SpadaroA
      SpadaroN
      Thal
      VenickJ

      All of these folks should bring their permission slips tonight.

      If your son wishes to participate, and is currently on the "not participating list", then we will do our best to work them in, if we hear from you ASAP.  There are at least a few folks who were "on the fence" and so we reserved a few extra slots.  Those currently NOT on the list to participate are:

      Berg
      Bransky
      Buckridee
      Burton
      Canevari
      Carrascoso
      Cummings
      Eviner
      Fontora
      Genty
      Hensley
      Ho
      Huby
      Kaiser
      Lesiak
      Mitchell
      Roden
      Scacifero
      Stroz
      Stueck
      Szuch
      Trifiro
      VenickS

      See you all tonight!

      Bill Sherman
      Troop 104

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2013
      Parents & Scouts:

      Attached is the Klondike SNOW GRAM!  Please read through it thoroughly if you are participating!  Ignore the fees part, as the Troop is covering your entry fees this year.

      Below is the updated list of Klondike participants after tonight's meeting.  There are only 1-2 slots left, so if you want in then speak up quickly!
      Here is the current list:

      Bonnell
      Brown
      Carver
      Cerini
      Cheney
      Chrystal
      Clee
      Downey
      Farrell
      Fisher
      Fontora
      Gentile
      Gordon
      Holloway
      Joshua
      Kaiser
      Lynch
      McIntyre
      Meade
      O'Brien
      Okell
      Resnicoff
      Rhein
      SpadaroA
      SpadaroN
      Szuch
      Thal
      VenickJ

      Sled assignments and more details to follow during the week.

      NOTE:  Permission forms not yet received from Fontora, Brown, or Chrystal --- they are needed on Saturday!
                    I DO have a permission form for Genty, but he said he is not participating…  Which is it?