Meeting on monday URGENT

  • Adam Bransky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2013
      Dear all,
      I apologize for the lateness of this email, but it is very important. Tomorrow the PLC has decided to hold a mandatory Uniform inspection. When a we go out for a Troop event, we represent our Troop and our town, and we do not want to be mistaken for scouts who do not care. This meeting is mandatory for all scouts (unless a legitimate reason is given). Only those who show up to the meeting in FULL CLASS A UNIFORMS will be able to participate in the games Monday evening.

      We will be looking for:
      -Class A shirt (no red shirts)
      -Boy Scout pants (or if you do not own them jeans)
      -Neckerchief (with slide)
      -Belt
      -Merit Badge Sash (if the scout has 6 merit badges or more ONLY)

      If there are any issues or questions, please contact me personally at my email address listed bellow.
      Adam Bransky
      clonetrpr@...