sabattis trek

  • edbumiller@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 22, 2010
    Hi Everyone,
    A few scouts asked me about going on trek this summer at Sabattis. We would go to Sabattis with the rest of the Troop only on Monday we would leave for a 5 day canoe trek. Scouts must be at least 13 years old to go on trek. There is a lot of information on the Sabattis web site, http://camps.ppbsa.org/camps/sac/Trek.htm. There are 2 types of treks, 11 person and 7 person. The cost of each trek is fixed, meaning an 11 person trek costs $3,850 for 11 people or 10 people so the cost per person depends on how many people go, if we get 11 people it would be 350 per person. The 7 person treks are 3,000 for a max of 7 people, if we have a group of 7 the cost would be 430 per person. If you plan on working on staff at Sabattis they will let you go on trek with your troop for a week. I have attached a permission slip, if you are interested please fill it out and turn it in with the deposit. I will not deposit your checks unitl we have enough people and everyone has agreed which size trek we will do. Once you have made the commitment and paid the deposit you are obligated to pay the balance even if you can"t make it. You can find another scout to take your place, but all moneis are not refundable, once we commit. Currently there are an 11 person and a 7 person trek available for week 3, but they will probably fill up soon. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Ed Bumiller

  • Carolyn Colonna
    Message 2 of 5 , Nov 24, 2010

      I will be picking up poinsettia’s this Sunday to bring to Monday’s meeting. I am currently picking up 6 for Ryan Lesiak, 3 for Evan Johns and 2 for Stephen Ho. If anyone else has sold Poinsettia’s between now and Saturday, please e-mail me and I will have them at Monday’s meeting.

      Thank you

    • The Colonna Family
      Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2010

        As mentioned at last Monday’s meeting, we will be selling wreaths and poinsettias at All Saints Church on Sunday December 12th after the morning mass. Anyone who can help with the sale should come to All Saints Church at 11:00am. You should wear your class A’s.

        In addition, if you have additional poinsettias that you would like for Monday’s meeting, please send me an e-mail. I will be picking them up this Sunday.

      • The Colonna Family
        Message 4 of 5 , Dec 8, 2010

          I will be stopping by Mieles Greenhouse Sunday morning before our sale at All Saints Church to pick up the poinsettia’s. If anyone needs any poinsettia’s for Monday night let me know. I will have them at All Saints Church on Sunday if you want to pick them up there.

          I will also be picking up some more 12 in wreaths. We currently have 10 left in the trailer. I anticipate selling these at the sale Sunday. It would be helpful if you let me know if you have sold any additional wreaths or plan to sell any before Sunday so I can get an idea as to how many additional wreaths to pick up.

          Don’t forget, if you can make it we will be selling wreaths and poinsettia’s at All Saints Church on Sunday at 11am. It should only last around an hour.

          Thank you

          Robert M Colonna

        • Carolyn Colonna
          Message 5 of 5 , Dec 11, 2010

            I have not heard back from anyone regarding additional wreath or poinsettia sales. Therefore, I will not be picking up additional wreaths tomorrow. I will have ten wreaths (the ones in the trailer) and a dozen poinsettia’s for the sale. If we sell more, I will go back to Mieles and get any additional wreaths or poinsettia’s we need.

            I will be stopping by Mieles Greenhouse Sunday morning before our sale at All Saints Church to pick up the poinsettia’s. If anyone needs any poinsettia’s for Monday night let me know. I will have them at All Saints Church on Sunday if you want to pick them up there.

            I will also be picking up some more 12 in wreaths. We currently have 10 left in the trailer. I anticipate selling these at the sale Sunday. It would be helpful if you let me know if you have sold any additional wreaths or plan to sell any before Sunday so I can get an idea as to how many additional wreaths to pick up.

            Don’t forget, if you can make it we will be selling wreaths and poinsettia’s at All Saints Church on Sunday at 11am. It should only last around an hour.

            Thank you

            Robert M Colonna

            No virus found in this message.