Troop 104 - Order Red Golf Shirts and Fleeces

  • noel6656@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2012

      Hi Troop 104,

      Ed Bumiller has asked me to organize a new round of ordering Troop 104 golf shirts and fleeces.  When Ed talks, people listen...

      By the end of this month, I will be placing an order for the Troop with The Moritz Embroidery Work, Inc., which is the Company that made the red Troop 104 golf shirts and fleeces (full zipper or pull over with 1/4 zipper).  You may have seen these items being worn by scouts and parents in the Troop.

      If you are interested in purchasing a shirt and/or fleece, please forward me an e-mail with your order, size and the name that you would like embroidered on a fleece (no names on golf shirts).  Additionally, please make a check payable to The Moritz Embroidery Work, Inc.

      Please forward all orders and checks to me by Monday, December 31, 2012.

      Enclosed please find relevant information for ordering, including:

      1.    Red golf shirts with embroidered left chest Troop 104 logo

      - S – XL @ $16.00

      - 2XL @ $18.50

      - 3XL @ $19.50

      - 4XL @ $21.50

      2.    Zip front fleece with left chest embroidered Troop 104 logo, right chest embroidered name and TROOP 104 laser logo on the back:

      - S – XL @ $31.00

      - 2XL @ $33.00

      - 3XL @ $35.00

      - 4XL @ $37.00

      3.    Pullover fleece (1/4 zipper) with same decoration as zip front fleece (see 2 - above):

      -S – XL @ $29.00

      -2XL @ $31.00

      -3XL @ $33.00

      -4XL @ $35.00

      Please call with any questions and thanks again.

      Noel Downey

      917-757-1947

    • noel6656@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2012
        Hi Troop 104,

        One change to the golf shirt/fleece order - please make all checks payable to Troop 104.  Thanks again!

        Noel Downey
        917-757-1947

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 29, 2012
          Hi Troop 104,

          Happy Holidays!  If you are still interested in ordering a Troop 104 Golf Shirt and/or Fleece (See details, below), the deadline has been extended to the first meeting in January - Monday, January 7.  Please e-mail me your order and bring a check to the meeting made out to Troop 104.  Thanks again.

          Noel Downey
          917-757-1947