Camping - change of plans

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2012
      Folks,

      There has been further cancellation on attendance for the Citta camping trip...  so we have elected to cancel that part of the weekend.  Instead, those who were going camping will go to the "day trip" instead.

      Please meet at the scout day camp area of the Watchung reservation at 10:00AM tomorrow.

      Thanks,
      Mr. Sherman
    • Liz Maythenyi
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2012
        FOUND at Trailside event today - one gray knit hat.
        Nick Trifiro will bring it to the Monday night meeting.

        --
        Liz Maythenyi
        hm 908-288-7389