Groundfire cooking groups of 3

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2012
      Thinking of attending the Saturday Watchung Reservation Orienteering Hike and Ground Fire Cooking event? Worried that you didn't find a buddy on Monday, or that you'd have been the 3rd one?

      No problem! You don't have to be in a group of only 2... There is nothing wrong with threesomes! Just make sure that all 3 of you are contributing to the group's meal! This event is for YOU -- so attend if you want to. In fact, we sometimes have people who cook alone -- pairs is just a suggestion.

      Mr. Sherman

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Shirley Genty
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2012
        Hi, I just wanted to inform you that unfortunately Raphael will not be able make it this weekend. He signed up last  minute and we didn't realized that he has basketball and can't miss the game.
        Shirley

        Sent from my iPhone