Troop 104 Christmas Wreath and Poinsettia fundraiser

  • Glenn Resnicoff
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2012

    Just want to remind everyone the Holiday Fundraiser for the troop is underway. We are selling Christmas Wreaths and Poinsettias.  Attached is the fundraiser flyer and an order form.   The forms will also be available at the meeting.

    ·    Poinsettias will sell for $11.00 each. (Only red will be available)

    ·    Wreaths will sell for $17.00 each

    ·    Wreaths and Poinsettias are available on a first come, first serve basis.

    ·    Payments are due at time of pickup. Please make checks payable to BSA Troop 104.

    ·    Days of pick-up will only be at Monday night meetings

    ·    The last date for pickup will be 12-17-12

    ·    Remember Scouts: 10% of all sales will go into your 10% account

    We will also have a sale at All Saints Church on Sunday December 9 after the 10:30 mass.  We will need a few scouts to help with the sale at about 11:45.  There will be more details at the meeting this Monday.

    Let me know if you have any questions.

    Glenn Resnicoff

    (908) 581-6874

    gresnicoff@...

    gresnicoff@...

  • Okell, Robert - BLS
    Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2012

      Just an FYI. The church service starts at 10 am (not 10:30) and lasts until about 11-ish. So we should have some scouts ready about 10:45 or so to sell the wreaths/poinsettias on the 9th.

      [Attachment(s) from Glenn Resnicoff included below]

      Just want to remind everyone the Holiday Fundraiser for the troop is underway. We are selling Christmas Wreaths and Poinsettias.  Attached is the fundraiser flyer and an order form.   The forms will also be available at the meeting.

      ·    Poinsettias will sell for $11.00 each. (Only red will be available)

      ·    Wreaths will sell for $17.00 each

      ·    Wreaths and Poinsettias are available on a first come, first serve basis.

      ·    Payments are due at time of pickup. Please make checks payable to BSA Troop 104.

      ·    Days of pick-up will only be at Monday night meetings

      &midd ot;    The last date for pickup will be 12-17-12