Re: [T-104] Need a Color Guard TONIGHT
- Doug can assist, he tells me. Mrs. McIntyre will get him to Snuffy's at or slightly before 7:10pm. We will not pickup the flags, assuming either Nick or Scott will handle. Which of you is getting them?- Mr McIntyreOn Nov 15, 2012, at 4:22 PM, Bill Sherman wrote:All I have so far are Nick and Scott.I would like at least 2 more.Nick, Scott -- can you coordinate on pickup of the flags from the church basement ? I can take them back afterwards ..Thanks.Mr. Sherman
Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 15, 2012, at 10:28 AM, Bill Sherman <bgsherman@...> wrote:
I could use a few scouts for a color guard TONIGHT. Details:
* meet at Snuffy's at 7:10 in full class A uniforms
* have our flags from the basement with you (so, stop by the church,
pick up flags, then come to Snuffy's)
* practice 15 minutes and then perform the color guard opening in front
of the District dinner at 7:30 SHARP
* be done by 7:40 and leave
Please send RSVP's to the leaders' mail alias —
I'm not sure if we'll have too many or too few, so if you are willing
then send your RSVP and we'll see what we can do.
From: Bill Sherman <bgsherman@...>
Date: Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:15 AM
To: Bill Sherman <bgsherman@...>
Subject: Fwd: Color Guard for District Dinner
Sent from my iPad
Begin forwarded message:
From: Grant Van Eck <Grant.VanEck@...>
Date: November 14, 2012 1:17:06 PM EST
To: "david@..." <david@...>, "Bill Sherman
(bgsherman@...)" <bgsherman@...>, "edbumiller@..."
<edbumiller@...>, "ethal@..." <ethal@...>
Subject: Color Guard for District Dinner
Sorry this is so last minute. The committee never lined up a group of
scouts for the District Dinner.
Would 3 or 4 Scouts (or more) from 104 be available to lead the opening?
Yours in Scouting,
Grant Alexander Van Eck | District Executive
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA
222 Columbia Turnpike
Florham Park, New Jersey 07932
P 973.765.9322 X250 | F 973.765.9142
Click here to tell me how I’m doing.
The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments may be
confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended addressee (or
authorized to receive messages for the intended addressee), you may not
use, disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any
information contained in the message. If you have received this message
in error, please send a reply e-mail notifying us of the error and then
promptly delete this message.
This email is not a commitment to (i) insure or (ii) bind or change any
insurance coverage. It is not to be construed as an offer to sell, or
the solicitation of an offer to buy, any security or any insurance