No Meeting Thursday or Campout Friday

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012
      Scouts,

      I regret that we will have to cancel this weekend's "ground fire cooking" campout. Conditions in town and at the camp have not lined up such that we can be assured that everyone would be safe.

      As such, we are not going to need a Thursday night meeting to prepare. If anything changes, we will let you know.

      Please pass the word along to your fellow scouts.

      Bill Sherman
      T-104-leaders@yahoogroups.com