Re: [T-104] SP water situation?

  • Patty Buckridee
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2012
      I called NJ American and found out there is a pump station down and they don't have an estimated time for restoral. That's all I know.

      From: "J. Joshua" <jjoshua@...>
      Sender: T-104@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 09:32:54 -0400
      To: <T-104@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [T-104] SP water situation?

      Do any of the American Water insiders have any info on the water situation?

      Thanks,
      Jon.

    • Josephmkaiser
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2012
        Use water sparingly  clean rinse fill any juice milk containers you have , it wouldn't hurt to fill the tub with water this ( a pot or bucket full can be used to flush toilet ) brown flush down yellow can mellow.... We have many generators running off gasoline diesel and nat gas we to are big consumers on the electric grid no power no water pump scotch can be used as as disinfectant LOL NOT fire protection is the priority here if you are asked to boil "not yet that I know of" it's a minor inconvenience

        Sent from my iPhone

        From: "J. Joshua" <jjoshua@...>
        Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 09:32:54 -0400

        Do any of the American Water insiders have any info on the water situation?

        Thanks,
        Jon.

      • J. Joshua
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2012
          American Water claims that they are installing backup generators to restore power to the pumping station by Wednesday morning.