SP water situation?

  • J. Joshua
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2012
      Do any of the American Water insiders have any info on the water situation?

      Thanks,
      Jon.
    • Patty Buckridee
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2012
        I called NJ American and found out there is a pump station down and they don't have an estimated time for restoral. That's all I know.

        From: "J. Joshua" <jjoshua@...>
        Sender: T-104@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 09:32:54 -0400
        To: <T-104@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [T-104] SP water situation?

        Do any of the American Water insiders have any info on the water situation?

        Thanks,
        Jon.

      • Josephmkaiser
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 30, 2012
          Use water sparingly  clean rinse fill any juice milk containers you have , it wouldn't hurt to fill the tub with water this ( a pot or bucket full can be used to flush toilet ) brown flush down yellow can mellow.... We have many generators running off gasoline diesel and nat gas we to are big consumers on the electric grid no power no water pump scotch can be used as as disinfectant LOL NOT fire protection is the priority here if you are asked to boil "not yet that I know of" it's a minor inconvenience

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 31, 2012
            American Water claims that they are installing backup generators to restore power to the pumping station by Wednesday morning.