Eagle Project-Volunteers needed

  • Tom Zimmermann
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2012
      Hi guys,

      This Sunday I will be working on my Eagle Project and I need some volunteers. I will be working at Brunner Elementary School in both the Children's Garden and the Memorial garden in the back of the school. I have already began weeding and cleaning the Children's Garden. This Sunday I plan to finish those things, spread mulch, plant shrubs and put in railroad ties as an edging material. I will be working from 9am-12:30ish. If you are able to come, please bring work gloves and any: wheelbarrows, shovels or rakes will be helpful. I have a few wheelbarrows and shovels already but the more tools we have, the more efficiently we can work. Please let me know if you can make it. If you have any questions, call my cell: 908-591-2405.

      Thank you,

      TJ Zimmermann
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2012
        Scouts,

        Those of you who were paying attention last Monday, and/or who read my email last week about the calendar, have probably realized that TJ tried to schedule an eagle work opportunity on top of the Pancake Breakfast, which all of our Scouts will be attending for either first (8-10:15) and/or second (10-12:15) shifts...  so that would make it pretty hard to help TJ's Eagle project too.

        I have reminded TJ that T104 Scouts will be busy in the morning and urged him to figure out a way to schedule time when you can pitch in to help his project.  I imagine that you'll receive an update from him later today.  As you know, helping Eagle Candidates is a very important responsibility too.

        In the mean time, let me reiterate, Troop 104 needs virtually all of our Scouts to work one or both shifts of the Pancake Breakfast, in your full Class A uniform.  Sometime over the next day, I will send out a reminder of the shift(s) that you signed up for  (along with a request for those that have not yet signed up).  At this point, second shift needs more workers.

        Thanks,
        Troop 104

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 25, 2012
          Hi guys,

          just an update! This Sunday I will be working on my Eagle Project and I need some volunteers. I will be working at Brunner Elementary School in both the Children's Garden and the Memorial garden in the back of the school. I have already began weeding and cleaning the Children's Garden. This Sunday I plan to finish those things, spread mulch, plant shrubs and put in railroad ties as an edging material. I will be working from 9am-4pmish. If you are able to come, please bring work gloves and any: wheelbarrows, shovels or rakes will be helpful. I have a few wheelbarrows and shovels already but the more tools we have, the more efficiently we can work. if you are already committed to working the pancake breakfast that it fine. i will be working all day pretty much. if weather becomes a major concern i will write an email postponing. Please let me know if you can make it. If you have any questions, call my cell: 908-591-2405.

          Thank you,

          TJ Zimmermann