speaking of cold nights...

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2012
      We will not be having any open fires in Round Valley, since we will be in a parade field and it is not allowed.  We WILL be able to borrow a portable "fire pit"  -- if any of you have firewood that you could bring (we have tried before and there is not much suitable firewood in the area) then please throw some in your trunk and bring it along.

      T-104-Leaders@yahoogroups.com