It'll be 22 degrees at camp tonight !

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2012
      Only kidding.  It will actually be 22 degrees at Sabattis Adventure Camp in the Adirondacks, where we go to summer camp, but not down here in NJ.

      But I got your attention, though, didn't I?  I just wanted to remind Scouts and families to pack layers of clothing --- it may get as cool as the upper 20's down here tonight; but it could be in the 60's during the day this weekend.  Thin layers that can be added or removed as the temperature changes make the weather a non-issue.  Don't forget a knit hat and perhaps a thin pair of gloves for late-night.

      The outlook suggests that it will be dry, which is great.  Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Church at 4:30.  Please remember that we wait for everyone to arrive and get in a seat belt before we leave (as a unit) -- so make sure and let us know in advance if someone got up this morning with the sniffles and has to cancel.

      T-104-leaders@yahoogroups.com