Troop ROSTER and PATROL listing

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2012
    I get frequent calls from parents and scouts trying to figure out how to reach another scout in the troop.  For this reason, we distribute the troop and patrol and leadership roster whenever it changes significantly.  Attached is the current one, for your information.  For security we password protect it since it includes unlisted phone numbers -- but since this may be part of the reason that people don't post it on their walls and use it regularly, I'll break with protocol this time and tell you that the password is 1984.  It is also stored on our website, http://home.comcast.net/~troop104sp/site/

    I have also included a copy of the roster annotated with color-coded listings of who from each patrol is attending the camporee, and which patrols are "teaming up" to normalize the size of the patrols.  This can be very helpful when organizing shopping trips, or changing plans -- please print it out and keep it handy!

    Bill Sherman
    T-104-Leaders@yahoogroups.com