FW: WMRV Camporee next weekend

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2012
    Reminder,

    We will be having a regular scout meeting tomorrow evening, at 7:30. Please
    attend even if you are "prepared" for the camporee since there are menus to
    plan, a trailer to pack, and other things to get accomplished.

    There will be a short PLC meeting at 7:00, prior to the regular meeting.
    PLC meetings involve all elected staff in the Troop (Patrols Leaders, ASPLs,
    Guides, Scribe, Quartermasters, ASPLs, Webmaster and the SPL).

    The latest Camporee Guide document is attached.

    Bill Sherman