Fanny Wood Day color guard

  • davidmcintyre
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2012
      The Fanny Wood Day color guard should assemble near the big clock at the corner of South Martine and South Avenue (at the train station) at 11:45am this Sunday.

      We will have a quick practice and then perform our color guard duty at Noon. You should be free to go by 12:30pm at the very latest.

      Please wear your full Class A uniform, including Scout pants if you have them, or something that looks like scout pants and not jeans if you don't have them. Shoes other than sneakers are preferred (hiking boots are very appropriate).

      If you are one of the 6 scouts who volunteered last Monday please be there! If you cannot attend, please identify another scout from your patrol who can attend in your place.

      Thanks,
      Mr. McIntyre