Recycling this Sat.

  • grrhein@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2012

      Hi,

      I want to thank everyone for getting back to me so promptly for this Saturday's Recycling event.  As of today it looks like the first shift is covered well with the scouts, my concern is the second shift  from 10:45A to approx. 1:15P.  We could use about 5 more Scouts for that shift in order to man it properly.  Even with the 3 adults (including myself) we are still short some able bodies.

      Again thanks to all who have responded already and I'll see you on Sat.  Anyone else who can help we can sure use it for the second shift.  Don't forget Scouts, monies earned from this go straight to your 10% account  that can be used for future activities.

      Thank you

      Gail Rhein

      908-403-0835