Re: [T-104] Sept 8th Fanwood Recycling Signup

  • jkbcdzoo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 27, 2012
      Danny farrell can work the first shift. Jim or kathleen will work the first shift if needed. Jim
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      From: grrhein@...
      Sender: T-104@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 04:44:12 +0000 (UTC)
      To: Troop 104<t-104@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [T-104] Sept 8th Fanwood Recycling Signup

      Hi Again Everyone,

      Hope all is as well as it can be -- We will be holding our second scheduled Fanwood/Scotch Plains Recycling Center Community Service Fundraiser on Saturday, September 8, 2012, Rain (or whatever) or Shine.We will need at least 12 participating Scouts for both shifts in order for this to be a success for the Troop.

      Remember Scouts & Parents, each Scout who participates will have divided up according to time spent the fund-raising money we are allotted and placed in their 10% account.  The shifts are as follows:

      8:45A - 11A

      and

      10:45A - approx. 1:15P

      You are welcome to choose one shift or both.  As this is an outdoor activity and can be messy please dress accordingly - old clothes, sturdy shoes and working gloves.  Each Scout must sign in and out for the time that they are there.  For those who have not participated prior there will be instructions given at the beginning of each shift.

      I would appreciate any adults that can hang out for whatever time if possible.

      Call me, Email me or text as to when you will be volunteering and also any questions you may have.

      My phones old so don't expect an immediate response, also I will be away from a computer for a couple of days, so if you need to talk to me please call.

      Thanks

      Gail Rhein

      Adult Leader

      Committee Member

      908-403-0835

    • Doug McIntyre
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 3, 2012
        Mrs. Rhein,

        I can do both shifts for recycling.

        -Douglas

[...]

      • Lisa Carver
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 4, 2012

          Hi Gail

          Aar will work the first shift from 8:45am-11am unless he has a conflict with soccer.  At this point we don’t have the game time but if something changes and he has to work the 2nd shift or a truncated version of each we will update you accordingly.

          Thank you,
          Lisa

          Lisa Carver  |  SHI  |  Account Executive  |  lisa_carver@...  |  www.shi.com
          Office: 908-490-0020  |  Mobile: 908-313-0610

          Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 4, 2012

            Hi Gail – Michael Bonnell can work either shift.  Let me know where you need the most help.  My younger son, Jeremy, can help too, if you need him.

            Susan

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 5, 2012

              Hi Gail,

              Jesse will be able to work the first shift.

              Regards,

              Patty Buckridee