Eagle Project

  • adambransky
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2012
      Hey all, I will possibly be working on the final step of my eagle scout project this friday. We will be installing a sign next to the basket ball court. Anyone can come to help.
    • Cokell40
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2013
        My eagle scout service project, building a shed for garbage/recycling at All Saints' Church, has finally been approved. I plan on starting this Wednesday, April 10th from 4-6 pm. I am also planning on working on Thursday and Friday, also from 4-6 pm and Saturday, tentatively from 2-5 pm. If you are available to help me at any of these times, please let me know so I can plan accordingly. I will also make an announcement tomorrow at the meeting. Thank you for your assistance.

        Colin O'Kell