- Hey all, I will possibly be working on the final step of my eagle scout project this friday. We will be installing a sign next to the basket ball court. Anyone can come to help.
- My eagle scout service project, building a shed for garbage/recycling at All Saints' Church, has finally been approved. I plan on starting this Wednesday, April 10th from 4-6 pm. I am also planning on working on Thursday and Friday, also from 4-6 pm and Saturday, tentatively from 2-5 pm. If you are available to help me at any of these times, please let me know so I can plan accordingly. I will also make an announcement tomorrow at the meeting. Thank you for your assistance.Colin O'Kell
- Hi,I will be working on my Eagle Project from 10-12 at the Scotch Plains Baptist Church tomorrow. Any help is greatly appreciated!Thanks,Scott
- What do you need folks to bring? Danny can help.
From: Edward Kaiser jeskaiser@... [T-104]
Sent: 6/21/2015 3:01 PM
Subject: [T-104] Eagle ProjectHi,I will be working on my Eagle Project from 10-12 at the Scotch Plains Baptist Church tomorrow. Any help is greatly appreciated!Thanks,Scott[The entire original message is not included.]
- Hey,There's been a slight change of plans. I was informed that the graveyard will be unavailable from 10-12, so we will be working from 9 to 11:30 instead.Thanks,Scott
- Dear Troop 104,
As you are hopefully aware my Eagle Scout project is currently underway and will begin at about 9:00 today. If you have not RSVPed that is perfectly fine, but please come, I need all the help I can get.
PS: I sent out an e-mail earlier that has the specifics
- Troop 104,I will need some assistance with my Eagle Project tomorrow, June 26th, from 4 to 6 PM. We will be setting the grid back up at the Baptist Church on Grand St.Thanks,Scott
- We are delaying work until 5 PM and will work until 7 PM. Sorry for any inconvenience.Thanks,ScottOn Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 1:56 PM, Edward Kaiser <jeskaiser@...> wrote:Troop 104,I will need some assistance with my Eagle Project tomorrow, June 26th, from 4 to 6 PM. We will be setting the grid back up at the Baptist Church on Grand St.Thanks,Scott
Due to the bad weather, I am cancelling today's afternoon session. Instead, we will be working on Monday from 9 to 12 and Tuesday from 9 to 12 and 3 to 6.
Just a reminder that we are working on my Eagle Project at the Scotch Plains Baptist Church from 9 to 12. All help is appreciated.