Eagle Project

  • adambransky
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 8, 2012
      Hey all, I will possibly be working on the final step of my eagle scout project this friday. We will be installing a sign next to the basket ball court. Anyone can come to help.
    • Cokell40
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 7, 2013
        My eagle scout service project, building a shed for garbage/recycling at All Saints' Church, has finally been approved. I plan on starting this Wednesday, April 10th from 4-6 pm. I am also planning on working on Thursday and Friday, also from 4-6 pm and Saturday, tentatively from 2-5 pm. If you are available to help me at any of these times, please let me know so I can plan accordingly. I will also make an announcement tomorrow at the meeting. Thank you for your assistance.

        Colin O'Kell
      • Edward Kaiser
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 21
          Hi,

          I will be working on my Eagle Project from 10-12 at the Scotch Plains Baptist Church tomorrow. Any help is greatly appreciated!

          Thanks,

          Scott
        • Terry
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 21
            What do you need folks to bring? Danny can help.

            Regards,

            Terry Mitchell

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 21
              Hey,

              There's been a slight change of plans. I was informed that the graveyard will be unavailable from 10-12, so we will be working from 9 to 11:30 instead.

              Thanks,

              Scott
            • Douglas McIntyre
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 25
                Dear Troop 104,

                As you are hopefully aware my Eagle Scout project is currently underway and will begin at about 9:00 today. If you have not RSVPed that is perfectly fine, but please come, I need all the help I can get.

                YIS,
                Douglas McIntyre

                PS: I sent out an e-mail earlier that has the specifics
              • Edward Kaiser
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 25
                  Troop 104,

                  I will need some assistance with my Eagle Project tomorrow, June 26th, from 4 to 6 PM. We will be setting the grid back up at the Baptist Church on Grand St.

                  Thanks,

                  Scott
                • Edward Kaiser

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 27

                      Due to the bad weather, I am cancelling today's afternoon session. Instead, we will be working on Monday from 9 to 12 and Tuesday from 9 to 12 and 3 to 6.

                      Thanks,

                      Scott

                    • Edward Kaiser
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 29

                        Just a reminder that we are working on my Eagle Project at the Scotch Plains Baptist Church from 9 to 12. All help is appreciated.

                        Thanks,

                        Scott