Groundfire Cooking Campout tomorrow

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2010

      Folks,

      Hopefully, those of you who are going on the groundfire campout tomorrow have shopped and packed and are ready to get off as promptly as possible.  We’re planning a 5:30 *departure* from All-Saints church, so please be there earlier to help.  The Troop gear has been “staged” but will need to be packed into the trailer (which will arrive at about 5:00).

      Scouts going: Cummings, Farrell, Genty, Gordon, Lockfeld, Michalak, Okell, Sherman , SpadaroN, Wilson , Venick.

      Leaders going: Sherman, Bumiller, Okell, Rosello.  Tom Gordon to help drive back because Larry is leaving early.

      All Scouts need a permission slip to attend, and some have not been turned in – bring it with you tomorrow, please!

      As always, don’t forget rain gear and warm clothing that can be layered.  Tomorrow night it will dip down to 32 at Allamuchy, and Saturday it will be up to 62.