Freeholder Resolution for Fanwood-Scotch Plains Recycling Association

  • grrhein@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12 8:35 PM

    Hi Everyone,

    Just wanted to pass along a copy of the Resolution that was presented to the Fanwood-Scotch Plains Recycling Association which our Troop is not only a member of but Ed Bumiller is their Treasurer.  If you glance thru you'll notice that Scouts are

    actually mentioned as being volunteers of the Recycling Center.  Just wanted the Troop to know how proud I am that we are members of such an important community service.

    Gail Rhein