Steve Ho's Eagle Project

  • Lawrence
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2012
      Hi All,

      I am forwarding this on behalf of Steve Ho.

      Troop 104,

      I am currently working on my Eagle Scout Project at Mt. Carmel Guild School and Pre-School. The school adress is 236 Hoover Ave, Bloomfeild, NJ, 07003. If you are traveling via the Garden State Parkway North it is located at exit 150. After you exit to get to the school make a left at the light on the exit ramp. This will be Hoover Avenue. Follow this road you will have to bare right at a slight fork. The Schools parking lot is located on the left soon after the fork but before the next traffic light. Today I am working from 10AM untill roughly 9:00PM or 10:00PM. Times for the rest of the weekend will be determined by how much work is compleated today. I am currently looking to finish the playground and construct a bench. I will be here all day so you can contact my cell phone at (908)- 956 - 2193 if you would like to help or need clarification on driving diections. All help is welcome as I am under a very tight schedual to complete the project.

      Thanks
      Steven Ho
    • Margaret McIntyre