Eagle Scout Project

  • adambransky
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2012
      Hey all, this is a message to anyone who needs service hours, I am doing my eagle scout project tomorrow at 10:30-1:30 (about) at the JCC of Central New Jersey, in Scotch Plains (right across from the YMCA). All help would be appreciated, but please email me first at clonetrpr@..., as for I only need about 10 or so people to help. Thank you in advance!
    • Douglas McIntyre
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2015
        Dear Troop 104,

        On Thursday of this week I will be taking another step forward in my Eagle Scout project. I will be weeding the courtyard and moving the planters into the school. This will take place at Park Middle School from 9:00 to about noon. We will be gardening so please bring gloves, and bring gardening tools if you have them. Snacks and water will be provided.

        If you do not arrive exactly at 9:00 bring a cellphone so I can get you from the main entrance. My cellphone number is 908-500-1532.

        We will also be drafting the mural so if you have ideas could please bring them.

        Please RSVP

        YIS,
        Douglas McIntyre
      • Ian Gordon
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 24 4:08 PM
          Troop,

          This coming Saturday, I will be working on the storage partitions I plan to install as part of my Eagle Scout Project.

          I plan to work from about 10 am to 1 pm. If anyone is available to help me I would really like a few guys to come over and help me build and paint them. I will be working at my grandfather's house in Roselle. My grandfather and mother will be there for the duration of the work session to provide adequate supervision.

          For the work we are doing I would only need about 5 or 6 scouts, as we need to build and paint only 8 partitions.  The address for his house is 616 Chestnut Street, Roselle NJ. The house is a brown duplex and it right  across the street from Abraham Clark High School. I drive a Maroon Honda Civic and I will be parked out front of the house, so if you are having trouble finding the house just look for my car or call my cell phone which is listed below.

          For what to bring, I would ask that you all bring eye protection, work gloves and wear clothes you won't mind getting dirty, as we will be painting. Also, if anyone has any drills with phillips head screw attachments, I would ask that you bring them.

          If you are available and are interested in helping me, please contact me ASAP by calling or emailing to let me know.

          Thanks in advance

          YIS

          Ian Gordon

          (908)-418-3366