Eagle Scout Project

  • adambransky
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2012
      Hey all, this is a message to anyone who needs service hours, I am doing my eagle scout project tomorrow at 10:30-1:30 (about) at the JCC of Central New Jersey, in Scotch Plains (right across from the YMCA). All help would be appreciated, but please email me first at clonetrpr@..., as for I only need about 10 or so people to help. Thank you in advance!
    • Douglas McIntyre
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23
        Dear Troop 104,

        On Thursday of this week I will be taking another step forward in my Eagle Scout project. I will be weeding the courtyard and moving the planters into the school. This will take place at Park Middle School from 9:00 to about noon. We will be gardening so please bring gloves, and bring gardening tools if you have them. Snacks and water will be provided.

        If you do not arrive exactly at 9:00 bring a cellphone so I can get you from the main entrance. My cellphone number is 908-500-1532.

        We will also be drafting the mural so if you have ideas could please bring them.

        Please RSVP

        YIS,
        Douglas McIntyre