Eagle Scout Project

  • adambransky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2012
      Hey all, this is a message to anyone who needs service hours, I am doing my eagle scout project tomorrow at 10:30-1:30 (about) at the JCC of Central New Jersey, in Scotch Plains (right across from the YMCA). All help would be appreciated, but please email me first at clonetrpr@..., as for I only need about 10 or so people to help. Thank you in advance!