NO Scout Meeting on Monday 6/18 (there will be on next week though)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2012
      Scouting Families,

      We will not be having any more "regular" scouting meetings for this school year -- this week we have scouts studying for exams and the end of school. Next week, 6/25, we will have a special scouting meeting with a focus on Sabattis. Of course, the meeting is open to all of our scouts, but those planning to attend Sabattis should attend.

      Scouts who haven't been to Sabattis are encouraged to bring their backpack fully packed, and the older scouts will give them advice on how they did. Here are a couple of websites that should be of interest:

      Our website listing suggested gear to pack for Sabattis: http://home.comcast.net/~troop104sp/site/?/page/Camping/

      If you have any questions, you can always contact your leaders at T-104-leaders@yahoogroups.com

      Mr. Sherman