Sabattis - Merit Badges

  • edbumiller@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2012
    All,
    There were a few questions about which merit badges are available at Sabattis. Attached is the information from the leaders guide about merit badges, the pre-requisies (work that should be done at home and brought to camp) and the schedule. There is also the trail blazer program for 1st year scouts and some other program activities.
    The entire leaders guide and a lot more information can be found at http://www.camps.ppbsa.org/camps/sac/Camp%20Resource.htm
    Let me know if you have any questions.

    Ed Bumiller
  • DAVID W MCINTYRE
    Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2012
      If you are a scout, or parent of a scout, headed to Sabattis this year, and don't yet have a fullsize backpack yet, I have a treat for you.  I have a nice, red, older internal frame pack available.  I purchased it at the townwide garage sale for $3, and you can enjoy the savings.  It was used by the former owner to backpack around Europe after college 10+ years ago, and it has little wear.  It's not the fanciest pack in the world, but it's more than adequate for Sabattis.

      Send me email if you'd like it.  First come first served.

      I know that Mr. Sherman also has a sleeping bag if any scouts need one.

      -Mr. McIntyre

      On Jun 12, 2012, at 8:51 AM, edbumiller@... wrote:

      All,
      There were a few questions about which merit badges are available at Sabattis. Attached is the information from the leaders guide about merit badges, the pre-requisies (work that should be done at home and brought to camp) and the schedule. There is also the trail blazer program for 1st year scouts and some other program activities.
      The entire leaders guide and a lot more information can be found at http://www.camps.ppbsa.org/camps/sac/Camp%20Resource.htm
      Let me know if you have any questions.

      Ed Bumiller

    • davidmcintyre