Thank you

  • grrhein@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 1:05 PM

      Hi Everyone,

      Just wanted to give a big Thanks to our Scouts that helped out at the  Scotch Plains Easter Egg Hunt yesterday, events like this run a lot smoother when when we have community volunteers helping out.  And I'm especially proud when those Scouts are from Troop 104.

      Gail (aka Easter Bunny)

    • grrhein
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2013

        Just wanted to pass along a Thank you for the help received on Saturday at the Scotch Plains Easter Egg Hunt from those that were able to make it:

        Mr. Ed Kaiser

        Chris Ho

        Scott Kaiser

        John Huby

        Daniel Resnicoff

      • grrhein
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 24, 2014

          Hi,

          I'd like to Thank all the Scouts and their families that helped out on Saturday at the Fanwood Recycling Center.

          Don't forget we have our own Sat coming up on March 22 at the Recycling Center.  I'll be sending out a sign up Email for that in about a week or so.

          Gail