Thank you

  • grrhein@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 29, 2012

      Hi Everyone,

      Thank you for the great and quick responses from the Troop, We're looking good for the 9-11 shift, for those who have not responded yet we'll need at least eight more for the second shift 11-1.

      Thanks again

      Gail Rhein

    • grrhein@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 12, 2012

        Just wanted to send a shout out to all who helped out at the Fanwood Recycling Center on Saturday.  As always the boys, new & seasoned did a great job and thank you to all the adults that helped out too, we couldn't do this without you.

        Gail Rhein

      • grrhein@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2012

          Hi Everyone,

          Just wanted to give a big Thanks to our Scouts that helped out at the  Scotch Plains Easter Egg Hunt yesterday, events like this run a lot smoother when when we have community volunteers helping out.  And I'm especially proud when those Scouts are from Troop 104.

          Gail (aka Easter Bunny)

        • grrhein
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 31, 2013

            Just wanted to pass along a Thank you for the help received on Saturday at the Scotch Plains Easter Egg Hunt from those that were able to make it:

            Mr. Ed Kaiser

            Chris Ho

            Scott Kaiser

            John Huby

            Daniel Resnicoff

          • grrhein
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 24, 2014

              Hi,

              I'd like to Thank all the Scouts and their families that helped out on Saturday at the Fanwood Recycling Center.

              Don't forget we have our own Sat coming up on March 22 at the Recycling Center.  I'll be sending out a sign up Email for that in about a week or so.

              Gail