Saturday, March 10 Fanwood Recycling Troop Event

  • grrhein@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2012

      Hi Everyone,

      Its that time of year again - Saturday, March 10, 2012 is our first of two scheduled Fanwood Recycling Center Community Service/ Fundraisers for this year.  The Troop is going to need as many scouts and adult volunteers as possible to help out for the two shifts needed for this fundraiser.  Remember, Scouts will earn toward their 10% account for the time that they put in for this event.  We need to have 12 volunteers for each shift for this to be successful.

      The shifts are from 9A - 11A and 11A - 1P, anyone can volunteer for either or both shifts, but I will need to know as soon as possible what time(s) you'll be volunteering for in order to make sure we have enough bodies for both shifts.  This is a rain or shine ( or anything in between ) event, so dress according to the weather, wear clothes that can get dirty and work type gloves and shoes or boots that are made for outdoor use.

      Please arrive around 15 minutes before the shift so that instructions can be given to those who have not participated at the Fanwood Recycling Center and to sign in, each Scout must sign in and out in order to earn the time/money.

      Call me or Email me with when you will be volunteering and also with questions you might have.

      I will send in with my son Steven Rhein a Roster type sign in sheet for the next meeting, but please Email me ASAP with what shifts that you will be there, adults included.

      Also if I'm missing you from the roster please write in you name, Email contact and phone number.

      Thank you

      Gail R. Rhein

      908-403-0835

    • Arthur Carver
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2012

        Hi Gail my son Aaron Carver will do the 9-11 shift I will volunteer my time as well. Thank you.